Intelligent Faith: Equipping minds and engaging hearts for God's Kingdom purposes.
Veritas Christian Academy is committed to providing a learning environment that centralizes around our mission of intelligent faith. We recruit individuals for our team of professional educators and administrative staff who are passionate about education and Jesus Christ.
We have the following position(s) available for the 2017-18 school year:
Part-Time Spanish Teacher
We are seeking an experienced, dynamic, and engaging teacher to join our Faculty in the Foreign Languages Department. Qualified candidates should possess excellent organizational and classroom management skills, a passion for teaching and mentoring high school students, and a proven ability to encourage students to think critically and creatively.
Our ideal candidate must have a degree in Spanish Language, must be able to motivate students and provide a supportive classroom environment, and must be able to commit to working well with parents, administration, faculty, and staff.
*Applicants must submit a completed application, a current resume, and transcripts from colleges/universities. Applicants cannot be considered until all required items have been received.
Veritas offers competitive salaries and has a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
- Employer paid life insurance and long-term disability policies
- Health insurance (employer pays 50%)
- 401K retirement plan
- Optional employee paid dental and voluntary life insurance plans
- Tuition assistance (Tuition assistance is available for the children of Faculty and Staff members who qualify. In determining the need for tuition assistance, the employee's Veritas salary is not considered in the calculation.)
- Personal, vacation, and sick leave
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com